Samaskaras are the Hindu rituals or rites that each individual performs during different stages of their life.
The priests of the DEVI MANDIR are here to perform the following Samaskaras:
- Namakarana (naming the child)
- Niskramana (child is brought out of house)
- Annaprashana (first feeding of food)
- Chudakarma (first cutting of the hair)
- Karnavedha (piercing the ears )
- Upanayana (investiture of Sacred Thread)
- Vivaha Samskara (marriage ceremony)
- Antyeshti (funeral)
Pujas can be performed throughout the year for any devotee wishing to do so. If you have a Graha and are in need of spiritual Guidance, the DEVI MANDIR is more than willing to help.
Below is a short list of some of the Pujas conducted by the Pandits of the Devi Mandir. For further enquiries, please click here
- Graha Puja
- Durga Puja, Shiva Pooja, Saraswati Pooja, Lakshmi puja etc.
- Blessing of a home
- Opening of a new business
- Blessing of a car and MUCH, MUCH MORE!
The DEVI MANDIR Kirtan Mandali, is there to provide music for any of your religious functions.
The Kirtan Mandali is capable of performing in the following functions:
- Mataji Chowkis
- Mataji Jagrans
- Sundar Kand Paath
- Bhajan Malas
If you desire any of these services please do not hesitate to contact the Mandir for further information. info@devimandir,com